The Aromatic Vaporizer
Created by Magic Flight and Available Only From Mermade Magickal Arts
The AV is the perfect method for heating precious woods and fine incense. Never waste a scent molecule of Agar or Sandalwood again.This is a very clean and efficient way to enjoy incense plants, woods, powders, pressed incense and resins. It takes only seconds for the fragrance to be “vaporized” and experienced. We think that this device will enrich and expand your understanding and appreciation of the path of natural incense and conserve your supply of precious aromatics and Agarwoods.
A new way to heat woods (or any type of incense) with absolute control, instantly. You can adjust the heat and level of vaporization to release the perfect wisp of smoke and then instantly stop the heat when you choose. Use with plug-in adjustable Power Adapter (PA) for everyday use or while on the road with rechargeable batteries. The whole unit fits in your pocket, use it anywhere.
The Aromatic Vaporizer is an amazing way to release the true scent of fine incense. It uses a new vaporizing heat technology that lets you to experience all the benefit and beauty of natural aromatic botanicals with just the perfect amount of heat. If you are a serious incense connoisseur , never again waste precious expensive aromatics with overheating. Experience the latest in incense technology, the AV.
Ways to enjoy the Aromatic Vaporizer
- One of the very best most economical ways to enjoy Agarwood!
- Instant smudging, aromatherapy and aromatic first aid
- Out in the wild...ever wonder what that plant or tree resin would
smell like as incense? Try it on the spot.
- Have an “Incense Ceremony” with friends. Share the
mystery that rare botanicals can create
- At work, take an olfactory break, great to have by
the computer or work station as a “personal censer”
- Perfect for travel, fits in your pocket
- Create and test your own incense blends instantly
The 2015 AV Set includes
- Aromatic Vaporizer
- Power Adapter 2.0 with wall plug
- Cleaning brush and Tweezers
- Foil circles in protective container
- Metal travel box, lined with felt
- Two rechargeable Magic Flight Glyph batteries with Caps that
have been engineered to meet the unique requirements for AV
- Super slim Ni-MH Qick Charger to recharge the batteries
- Complete instructions – Online Video available
Electric Power Adapter (PA)–
With the Electric Power Adapter the heat and power level is adjustable and there is no need to recharge or remove batteries, just push the button to start the heating processes and release to stop the heat instantly.
Rechargeable Batteries and Charger
With the batteries you can carry the AV set in your pocket and enjoy fine incense anywhere without electricity. Our smart Magic-Flight Battery Charger allows you to charge two NiMH AA batteries in only 4 hours. Your batteries are ready when the indicator light turns green, signaling full charge. It is adorned with our Magic-Flight glyph and fits perfectly into the AV Box Kit.
Instructions for using the Aromatic Vaporizer with Electric Power Adapter
The AV was developed especially for use with Agarwood and all precious incensewoods . Woods maybe placed directly on the AV screen, with no need for foils.
- Plug in the power cord to wall socket and then into the Power Adapter unit
- Place wood directly onto the AV screen, Using very small amounts (10 to 25 milligrams) of aromatic materials is best. Overloading will prevent the proper release of aroma.
- We recommend using small rice sized chips or ground /granulated woods
- When you want to release the aromatic vapor, apply Power Adapter by putting the positive end (+) into the provided hole on the right front side of the device. Ensure that the adapter is firmly pushed all of the way into the hole to make contact
- Push and hold the button at the end of the Power Adapter
- While pushing the button, the AV will begin to vaporizer the incense material very quickly. You will see a wisp of smoke and smell the aroma within a few seconds. As long as you are pushing the battery adapter button the scent will be continued to be released.
- Hold down the button for 20 - 60 seconds, or until you have enjoyed the scent of the wood to your satisfaction
- Releasing the button disconnects the power - There is no need to remove the battery adapter after use, you can leave it as it is until the next time you use it, or remove it to put the unit away
- Most woods can be vaporized 2-3 times , this depends on how long you vaporize them each time. (We prefer shorter bursts of scent, of 20-30 seconds )
- The screen maybe cleaned after use with the brush that is included. If screen looks clogged it can be gently cleaned with a cotton swab and Isopropyl Alcohol.
Directions For Using the AV with Resinous Incense
- You must always use a little bit of foil (30 samples pieces included) as a “dish” to hold your aromatic materials. Do NOT place any resinous aromatic materials directly on the screen. Allowing sticky material to be in direct contact with the screen may clog the screen and permanently affect the purity and performance of the device.
- Foil circles are incuded in the AV kit, but to form your own foil dish, obtain ( cut from common foil sheet or purchase them at MermadeArts.com) a square about one half inch on a side. You can use the provided divot on the top surface of the device (the little black circle) to form an even consistent bowl shape by centering the foil over the divot and pressing your thumb on foil and into the divot.
- Lightly place the foil onto the screen with the dish in the center. Do not apply too much pressure on the foil or the screen. The screen is very fragile. Carefully place a very small amount of aromatic material onto the foil after the foil is already in place. Using very small amounts (10 to 25 milligrams) of aromatic materials is best. Do not overload!
- Push and hold the button at the end of the Power Adapter
- The AV will begin to vaporizer the incense material very quickly. You will see a wisp of smoke and smell the aroma within a few seconds. As long as you are pushing the battery adapter button the scent will be continued to be released.
- Hold down the button for 20 - 60 seconds, or until you have enjoyed the scent of the incense to your satisfaction
Using the Battery Set and Charger
- When you want to release the aromatic vapor, apply a freshly charged battery by putting the positive end (+) into the provided hole on the right front side of the device. Ensure that the battery is firmly pushed all of the way into the hole to make contact and start heating.
- You may need to give the battery a slight twist while pressing it down into the hole to ensure continued contact. If consistent firm pressure on the battery does not start heating right away , the battery may need recharging.
- The AV will begin to vaporizer the incense material almost instantly. You will see a wisp of smoke and smell the aroma within a few seconds. As long as you are pushing in the battery the scent will be continued to be released
- Do not leave the battery inserted in contact (in heating mode) for more than 60 seconds at a time. The battery may get warm when in use (this is ok), but should not be allowed to get hot (can damage the battery).
- The AV will begin to vaporizer the incense material very quickly. You will see a wisp of smoke and smell the aroma within a few seconds. As long as you are pushing the battery conection the scent will be continued to be released.
- Hold down the button for 10 - 55 seconds, or until you have enjoyed the scent of the incense to your satisfaction
- To discontinue heating, pull the battery back from the bottom to disconnect. The battery does not need to be fully removed to stop the heating cycle - it only needs to be pulled back so it is not making contact.
About Batteries and Charger
- Do not use alkaline or lithium batteries in AV -
Use only the Glyph nimh type rechargeable batteries that are provided in the Set (extras are available at MagicFlight.com)
- Batteries must be charged before use. Placing the provided batteries in the included battery charger for at least 4 hours, this is usually enough to fully charge them.
- When recharging batteries, ensure that the little metal tab at the bottom of the charger presses against the bottom of the battery for firm seating. Be sure that the batteries are in the charger in the correct orientation - the “tab” part of the battery should orient towards the label on the charger.
- The red charger lights will turn on when the battery is correctly seated in the charger. The red-charger lights will remain lit for as long as the battery is in the charger (note: they will not “turn off” when charging is completed).
- Batteries can be left in the charger until needed. However, it is best if the batteries do not stay in the charger more than a few days at time.
Aromatic Vaporizers available from:
For more information on Magic Flight or to order parts or replacement batteries go to:
Instructions Videos available online:
|This article was published on Sunday 05 July, 2015.|