Are you ready for a new scent experience?
Enchanting, joyous and mischievous ...moving seductively through the trees , woods and flowers
Yakshini are beautiful playful vegetation spirits, like Devas, Apsaras or sensual faery-like beings of the East. Their bejeweled dancing figures adorn temples from India to the Himalayas. They are thought to be the guardians of Hidden Treasure and are the the attendants to the god of Wealth, Kubera. Although usually benevolent, they can also have a fierce trickster aspect.
This is a blend that is very unique and intoxicating, light yet richly evocative of classic Eastern aromatics. Yakshini is in a fine powdered form with no essential oils
- In a base of powdered blended Agarwoods and Cambodian Oud Bakhoor (I have been saving for something special)
- Finely chopped Green Frankincense of Oman
- Hints deep green herbaceous Galbanum and sweet Liquidambar resins
- Sal resin powder Shorea robusta (Yakshini were Sal Tree -maidens and often seen with their foot touching the base of the Tree)
- Our beloved Lawudo herbal blend from the Himalayas -
Made from a special selection of Junipers, Rhododendrons and other high altitude plants gathered in the valleys of the Everest region of Nepal. Its main ingredients, rhododendron leaves and flowers, are collected at the Lawudo Retreat Center, a Buddhist nunnery in Kathmandu, Nepal.
I discovered (with the help of Beth at Essence of Ages) this beautiful Himalayan blend which featured the scent of Rhododendron called ”Lawudo”. It’s aroma is so captivating and ethereal
- Also included in the blend are other sensual and sacred herbs to enhance pleasure.
1 oz. packed a glass vial sealed with beeswax
It should be heated on a Golden Lotus Electric Incense Heater.