Golden Lotus Electric Incense Heater 2023
Golden Lotus Electric Incense Heater
(with New Features!) From Mermade Magickal Arts
You have purchased a device that will change and vastly improve the way you enjoy incense. We feel certain that you will find the Golden Lotus to be the best and most economical electric heater on the market. - Katlyn
Ceramic Heater with Lid, Base, Timer, Metal dish, Implements, (spoon and tweezers), Foil Cup samples, Incense samples, Satin lined Gift Box, 110-120 V, 5-25W U.S. 2 prong plug.
For use outside US and Canada, you may need a voltage and/or plug adapter
Beautiful and Reliable with Less Smoke
We are very pleased to be able to offer this beautiful Electric Heater with new improved functions. Unlike Charcoal for burning incense, you have control over the heat level and therefore you will receive the greatest benefit, scent, and subtle aroma from fine natural ingredients with very little smoke. It lets the incense gently warm up and release its scent.
The Golden Lotus Electric Incense Heater is thermostatically controlled to enable use with many different types of fragrances, incense, resins and gums, powdered incense, bakhoor, wood chips, soft and hard dhoops, simmering granules, scented wax, herbs, flower petals, and essential oils.
This heater provides a gentle heat that cycles, and now with the timer control, there is no fear of over-heating or scorching your incense. It is meant to bring forth scent and not smoke, but if you desire more smoke from your incense, simply turn up the heat.
For oils and waxes use a very low setting and longer time setting - experiment to see what works for you and the material you are heating. For essential oils, just fill the metal pan with water and add a few drops of oil. Note that it may take a minute or two for the scent to begin to be released.
Basic Incense Heating Guide
The best setting to use will depend on the type of material being burned, and your own personal preference. We recommend for most incense that you set the thermostat to 220-240 (C) You can leave the temp control dial at your preferred temp. Turn on the heater using the timer button, another new feature. You will see 5 lights on the controller, the yellow lights are for 1-2 hours, the green for 2-3, and the red for 5. Usually an hour or two is good for most incense. Choose the time you want. The light will flash 10 times and then remain on for the length of time you chose.
—To turn the heater off before time is up, continue to press the timer button,
It will cycle through all the lights until it reaches the red and then will turn off.
- Place a foil cup directly on the heater surface. Mermade carries re-usable foil cups for this purpose.
- Place incense with a small spoon in foil or foil cup. Place on the surface of the heater until it has released all its fragrance or has turned dark. Delicate woods and resins may vary in time needed, but since the temperature is controlled and timed it will not scorch or flame. We recommend setting the timer to 1-2 hours (yellow light) for Mermade Incense and resins to prevent scorching. But you may find some materials need longer for your personal preference.
Please note that the maximum setting of 300, while ideal for Agarwood is too hot for most
other resins and incense blends.
- Be sure to always place the heater on its circular base when in use.
- When using the foil cups dispose of it and the incense residue with the incense tweezers provided, or remove it from the heater and wait until it cools. Then simply pop out the burned incense and use the cup again.
Don't forget to order our custom Foil Cups.
More thoughts and suggestions for the Golden Lotus -
- Paint the arrow and favorite temp on the dial white for easy viewing in low light
- It can take at least 15 minutes to get to full temperature
- When burning Agarwood we advise using a traditional mica plate, not the foil cup or metal pan. Place the Mica plate directly on the heater plate
- Foil cups are recommended for Mermade incense and resins, they can be reused several times. They should be placed directly on the heater plate.
- Metal pan can be used for essential oils. Fill the pan with water and a few drops of oil, and heat at a very low temperature.
- Get to know your personal preferences for Golden Lotus temp setting by experimenting, different forms of incense may require different temps