I created this blend for ceremonial use, especially rites of transition, blessing and passage - to be used with intention for the transmission of love and wisdom.
“Rite of Passage” is for young women to honor their first Moon cycle or coming of age. It is a beautiful tradition for a Mother (and other women of the community) to share with her daughter.
Each ingredient was carefully selected for its traditional properties
Made in a sacred manner, the ingredients are all traditional botanicals used for blessing and smudging. Each plant is a medicine teacher and has wisdom and healing to share.
I hope that this incense will help to manifest many sacred moments in life's journey.
The the incense contains traditional fragrant botanicals :
Sage - Purification, clarity
Copal - - Moon and Sun, Balance
Honey Frankincense - Sweetness of life
Osha root - Bear Mother medicine , strength and courage
Mullein - Breath of power and connection
Cedar - Blessing , support, guidance and comfort.
Juniper - Wisdom of the Ancestors
Sweet Grass - Hair of the Mother , Beauty
Palo Santo - Healing, peace
Ceremonial Set includes:
- A vial of “Red Moon “ crimson heartwood oil , the blood essence of the Cedar tree.
- An ancient Amber stone in a special pouch
- A packet of Rites of Passage incense blend created by Katlyn
- Ceremonial censer with wooden handle to allow it to be picked up when hot
- The complete ceremony that can be performed by one woman or many
- May also be adapted for any person's Rite of Passage or blessing ceremony
Click here for complete Ceremony - This lovely incense rite was written for Mermade by Jessica Gagich